Gilroy Professional Movers
Gilroy is another agricultural city, perfect for people who enjoy bucolic and traditional appearance. If you are considering moving to a different part of Gilroy to a house that is tailored to your needs, you should know that there are a number of houses in Gilroy that are just perfect for you. If you have already decided about what place you are going to move to, then it is the right moment to start considering the perfect moving company that will take care of your moving process. Moving to another place can be extremely frustrating, but State to State Movers will definitely make your relocation process an easy task. With Gilroy Professional Movers you can rest sure that you are in good hands!
Our team of moving professionals will assist you in any type of moving process you need – residential or corporate moving, vehicle shipping services, packing and unpacking services, moving materials and large moving boxes. If you have any specific requests, you can call our 24-hour service who will try to meet your needs in the best possible way. With our energetic and enthusiastic moving team, this process will turn into a most pleasant one. You can just sit back and relax, while our moving experts will see to all the difficulties that moving to another house entails.
Gilroy Professional Movers is a very affordable and reliable moving company, which makes us stand out from the sea of different moving companies. Just give us a ring, and all you will have to think about is your future life in this pastoral paradise. If you haven’t, however, found the place where you’ll settle, you can explore the online real estate offer of homes in Gilroy. In order to help you in this endeavor, you can have a glance at the short text about Gilroy we compiled for you and the websites for home rentals and sales we suggested.
About Gilroy, CA:
Gilroy is a city situated in Santa Clara County, California, and it has a population of around 48,821 according to the 2010 statistics. This area is particularly suitable for agriculture, and the greatest focus of Gilroy’s farmers is on garlic and mushrooms. There is also a festival called Gilroy Garlic Festival, so this city acquired another name of the Garlic Capital of the World. Residents of Gilroy enjoy tranquil and warm atmosphere, surrounded by award-winning parks and beautiful urban forest.
Climate in Gilroy is very pleasant, being somewhere between hot and cool. The Mediterranean climate makes this area ideal for farming and recreation. Temperatures are relatively constant due to the proximity of the Pacific Ocean. The average annual temperature is 62.8 degrees, but during summer months, the temperatures can reach over 100 degrees. The average winter temperatures are around 57 degrees. This area is, however, susceptible to winter storms, tornados, and earthquakes.
Gilroy’s economy mostly relies on agriculture, and some of the most frequent products you can find there are: garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, prunes, and flowers, among many others. Because of the city’s proximity to many high-tech cities, Gilroy is also becoming a popular destination for great technological corporations. Although Gilroy’s population is not extremely huge, this city has a large number of schools, some of which are Rucker Elementary School, Gilroy Prep School, St. Mary School, South Valley Middle School, Gilroy High School, Gilroy Early College Academy or Gavilan College. Traditional spirit, intimate local restaurants, a shopping center, and many other amenities will make your stay here a pleasant and enjoying experience.
Things to do in Gilroy:
- Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park – This is a perfect place where you can bring your young and energetic child to play. They will be able to enjoy playgrounds, rides and other outdoor activities, so you’d better come there earlier during the day, since you won’t be able to bring them out once they meet with the beautiful greenery Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park. If you want to spend some time far away from the crowds, this is the perfect place for you too. You will be able to relax and enjoy a wonderful landscape in this botanic garden.
- Christmas Hill Park – Another outdoor spot where you can enjoy together with your family. You’ll be surrounded by lavish trees and shaded or unshaded grass areas. There are hiking trails, playgrounds, and sport fields. Moreover, this park is the home to the famous Gilroy Garlic Festival where you can taste various delicious garlic meals and participate in numerous festival activities.
- Gilroy Premium Outlets – If you want to go shopping to the wide range of stores this shopping mall has to offer, be prepared to come in time and explore this abundance of opportunities. And if you need to take a break from a long shopping day, you can always have a coffee or a meal in several restaurants and cafes located in this mall.
- Wineries – Another product that Gilroy is famous for is wine, so if you are a wine-lover, there is a number of wineries you can visit in this city. Some of them are Kirigin Cellar Winery, Hecker Pass Winery, Fortino Winery, Satori Cellars, Sarah’s Vineyard or Martin Ranch Winery, and many more. Whatever winery you choose, be certain that you won’t regret!
- Coyote Lake Harvey Bear Ranch County Park – Gilroy is surely a place loaded with parks and beautiful outdoor places and Coyote Lake Harvey Bear Ranch County Park is another such spot. Anyone can find some kind of pleasure in this mesmerizing place. Wildlife, hiking trails, and a lovely lake will make you want to always come back there.
Gilroy Real Estate Market Overview:
There are countless websites where you can search for a place to buy or rent, but here are some that we find most affordable and most efficient:
- Trulia.com – Trulia’s website offers a wide array of houses and apartments you can look up. Its interactive maps and charts make it very simple to use and it offers a comprehensive overview of the information you need to take into consideration when choosing your future home: housing price, demographics, quality of education, lifestyles, etc. Trulia is offering 105 homes for sale at the moment, 17 of which are open houses, and 30 in the pre-foreclosure or auction, or bank-owned stages of the foreclosure process. According to the website, its medial sales home price is around $675,000, with a square foot of $339, while renting a home on a monthly basis will cost you around $2,800. Follow this link to find more information about Gilroy City.
- Zillow.com – Similar to Trulia, on Zillow’s web page you can easily find a new place to live, with the help of interactive maps that are extremely easy to use. You can filter your search according to the price, type, number of rooms, location, amenities, etc. Currently, Zillow has 128 different homes for sale. The prices of the houses are not as high as in the rest of California, so everyone can find something that is in accordance with their current budget. Compared to Trulia.com, the median sales price of homes is slightly lower, being around $652,300. More information about Gilroy’s real estate market you can find on.
- Airbnb.com – If you cannot afford a new home at the moment, but you do need to move to a new space, you can always rent one. Airbnb is a worldwide online real estate market which is very affordable and convenient. There is a number of various houses in Gilroy you can check out. Airbnb.com provides its customers with detailed up-to-date information about the type, price and location of the accommodation, etc. Another advantage of Airbnb is that you can read reviews and useful information by previous tenants about their landlords. More than 150,000,000 users are enjoying Airbnb at the moment. Click here to find more about Gilroy’s rentals/li>
If you are ready to start the journey to a new and brighter future, don’t hesitate to call Gilroy Professional Movers and start your relocation process right away. We will be glad to assist you with anything you have in mind. Trust our staff, and your moving process will be finished in the blink of an eye!