Hayward Professional Movers
Many people choose to live and stay in Hayward since it is more affordable than other Silicon Valley high-tech hubs. The median sales price for homes in Hayward is generally lower than in other nearby cities. It’s a thriving business community whose population has greatly increased since the beginning of the third millennium. So if you are planning to move to another home within Hayward, it is time to consider the perfect moving company. Although your relocation process might seem complicated at the beginning, with Hayward Professional Movers you won’t have to worry too much.
Hayward Professional Movers offer a wide range of services – residential or corporate moving; moving supplies, climate-controlled storage units, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, among many others. For more information about our services, you can always call our 24-hour service who will gladly answer all your questions. Our professional movers will start with your moving process anytime you choose – either on business days or on weekends. They are a hard-working and responsible team who will never disappoint you!
With our affordable and reliable moving company, you don’t have to spend much time planning your relocation process. We will do that instead of you, and all you need to do is drive yourself to your future destination. Until you arrange your moving date, you can have a glance at the short text about Hayward that we created.
About Hayward, CA
Hayward is one of the greatest Californian cities, being the sixth largest in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the third largest in Alameda County. With its population of around 150,000 people, it is also considered one of the most populous cities in the Bay Area. Hayward is a booming real estate market, since many businessmen and entrepreneurs opt precisely for this location which is differently referred to as The Heart of the Bay. Despite the fact that the city was stricken by an earthquake in 1868, it managed to bounce back. Today, Hayward prides itself not only on advanced industries, but also on rich history and cultural life.
Weather in Hayward is similar to the rest of the Bay Area. Namely, the climate is Mediterranean, with several microclimates. Summers are mildly warm, with the average daily temperature of around 70 ⁰F, while winters are usually wet and cool, with the average daily temperature of about 40 ⁰F.
Hayward is a city that enjoys a strong sense of community, although it is one of the most culturally and socially diverse areas in the States. It is considered one of the safest cities in the Bay Area as well, but at the same time one of the most amusing ones. California is not famous for exceptional grill, but the City of Hayward surely is. Val’s burgers are something you shouldn’t miss while visiting or living in Hayward. This city has an abundance of music events to offer, such as Bistro’s Open Mic Night, Tiki Patio at the Turf Club, or a two-day The Hayward Russell City Blues Festival. Other entertainment opportunities include Zucchini Fest, Passeio Do Vinho Wine Walk, Hayward’s Mural Art Program, etc. One of the oldest California gardens, the Japanese Tea Garden and Garin & Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Parks will mesmerize you with its beautiful sighs, giving you the time to enjoy your inner and outer tranquility. The Heart of the Bay will always stimulate innovation and creativity for all venturesome souls who want to feel the touch of sun-drenched California.
One of the Hayward’s strongest points is definitely the price of housing. This city might be lacking in lavishness, but for a significantly smaller sum, you’ll get a decent house on California’s coastline. In the following paragraphs, you will read about Hayward’s top neighborhoods to move to:
- Glen Eden – Glen Eden is an ideal neighborhood for young families. Its adobe walls and red-tile roofs are reminiscent of Mediterranean houses, which makes this area stand out. It offers one of the best chances for education, such as Mt. Eden High School. However, its crime rate is slightly higher than in the rest of the city. Its median selling price for homes is around $250,000.
- Southgate – With its median sales home price of around $300,000, Southgate is a bit more expensive than Glen Eden, but still affordable. This area has a great shopping mall, Southland Mall. As in many other malls, you can find some of the most famous brands, such as Victoria’s Secret, Forever 21 or Macy’s. Education in this part is also higher than in the rest of Hayward. It’s perfect for young couples and young professionals who want to focus either on bringing up a family or on their career.
- Mt. Eden – The reputable Chabot Community College is located in this neighborhood, an institution that Mt. Eden is most famous for. There are state-of-the-art homes for those who are willing to pay a slightly larger sum than in the other neighborhoods, which is around $350,000. This is a neighborhood with a heterogeneous immigrant history and diverse culture.
- Upper B Street – Upper B Street is a neighborhood located in northeastern Hayward. It is the home to Curly’s Place, a bar that welcomes its guests with its cozy and relaxed atmosphere. This area has all the amenities you can ask for – hairdresser, dentist, bank, post office, manifold restaurants and bars, schools, etc. Public transportation is also very good in this part of the city. Upper B Street might not be the perfect place for young families, due to the noise coming from numerous schools, but it might be ideal for young professionals who want to establish their office at an affordable price.
More about these neighborhoods you can find here.
Overview of Hayward Real Estate Market:
- Trulia.com – This website offers an extensive overview of all the factors you need to be aware of when choosing a place to live: housing price, demographics, education, lifestyle, etc. There are plenty of things to explore, and it is extremely easy to use. Trulia is currently offering 142 homes for sale, 4 of which are open houses and 136 in the pre-foreclosure or auction. According to the website, its medial sales home price is around $560,000, with a square foot of $414, while renting a home on a monthly basis is around $2,650.
- Zillow.com – Interactive maps help you find the right home in the right neighborhood very easily. You can filter your search according to the price, type, number of rooms, location, amenities, etc. At the moment, Zillow has a 168 homes for sale, so you can choose whatever fits you best. You can find condos, duplexes, townhomes, among many others.
- Airbnb.com – If you don’t think you are in a financial situation favorable enough to buy a house, you might want to consider renting one. Airbnb is one of the most affordable online real estate markets, with plenty of opportunities to explore. You can rent a single room or the whole apartment, and you shouldn’t doubt that you’ll find something specifically to your taste.
Now that you got acquainted with the best neighborhoods Hayward has to offer, you can start thinking about your relocation date. Just give us a ring find more information about your moving process, and our 24/7 service will be at your disposal. Hayward Professional Movers are eagerly waiting for your call!