Los Gatos with San Jose Movers
If you are a resident of Los Gatos or you are going to become one, you certainly know that people there enjoy many amenities. You might just about to change the neighborhood and relocate your home. For that reason, San Jose Movers company is here to offer you perfect service for all your demands and requirements.
San Jose Movers is an experienced company, established to do all kinds of moving, including interstate and cross-country moving, or just door-to-door relocation. No matter how complicated your move seems from your point of view, we can do it in no time. You can rely on our experts who will do their best to pack your precious belongings and transport them safely and securely to your new location.
There are various issues while relocating, and the best way for you to have it done is to let our company handle such demanding job. You can certainly be stress-free having in mind that our reliable movers will do all the packing and unpacking and transport your possessions safe and sound to your new home.
As we welcome the feedback from our customers, we are proud to say that we have accomplished our goal regarding their satisfied comments. They have been pleased with the outstanding level of shipping provided by our team.
Just contact us to get all necessary information concerning our variety of service we provide regarding your move. We will be pleased to assist you in your plans to make your relocation be as smooth as possible.
As your choice is a neighborhood in Los Gatos, you realize what this great city offers to its residents: beautiful scenery, charming houses, distinguished schools and all kinds of recreational facilities, retaining its small-town image, closely tied to the famous Silicon Valley. It gives the residents unique feel from the urban environment of nearby cities.
Los Gatos’ terrific geographical position includes both the valley and wooded hillsides, which attract people to settle in this charming community. That way the area is a mix of hill residential properties with lower central parts with commercial business.
A lot of residents are either retirees or workers who commute to nearby cities to work. Anyway, there are a few thousand businesses in town, so most residents have a higher income than average, which contributes the increased costs of living.
The standard utility is about 300 dollars for electricity, 50 dollars for sanitation service, and about 200 dollars for water. Property taxes are pretty low for existing residents, comparing recent market values.
The unemployment rate is less than 3 %, and the average age is early 40. As the weather is mild all year round, its residents may say they are the healthy ones.
Regarding the estate market, you can say that, because of the size of the properties which are available in the housing market, many people find this city a great place to raise a family or to move there after they retire.
Things to do in Los Gatos:
The city is proud of its Forbes Mill Museum, County Park, or the Creek Trail. You can shop downtown at Santa Row, visit the amusement park or play golf in one of many available courses. In twenty minutes drive you can get to mountain wineries, or to the Pacific Boardwalk.
The pedestrian downtown area is lined with trees and benches and loaded with all kinds of stores, jewellery shops and gift shops, as well as other owner-operated business and attractive cafe bars and lovely charming restaurants.
There are many options to choose where and how to hang out with friends, from live music and dancing at Mountain Charlie’s to kamikazes at The Black Watch many other fun spots which attract both locals and tourists.
Los Gatos neighborhoods:
- Downtown is considered by its residents as safe, well maintained, pleasant and family friendly. It is comprised of middle-sized family houses and apartments and has numerous restaurants, boutiques, and national retailers, as a farmers’ market at the weekends. You can easily take a walk to any part of the area which is quite quiet part, considering its location.
- Lexington Hills is a rural neighborhood, located in Sana Cruz Mountains. Its residents spend the most time in outdoor activities at one of the parks. There are hiking trails, and you can enjoy the scenery visiting nearby vineyards.
- Vista Del Monte is a part of Las Gatos Unified School District, made up of larger family houses and small apartment buildings. Most of the homes are the older ones, dating from the middle of the last century. It is considered a wealthy and a family-friendly community with top-rated elementary schools.
Los Gatos Estate Market Overview:
Having in mind that you need to gather the right information about the available homes, among which you can choose to suit your needs best, according to your needs and budget, here are some websites for you to visit:
- Movoto.com – offers its help find your dream house for over than ten years. Just navigate the market of all available homes, where you are informed about its size, age, facilities, and position. Find it.
- Realtor.com – here you can find about 270 homes, available for every taste and interest. Just click relevant listings and choose among the list sorted by the price.
- Zillow.com – lists all the properties in Los Gatos by type, prices, rooms, age, all shown on a map where you can navigate to see the location and the distance from other parts of the area. Take a look at .
We hope our article will be helpful to you. San Jose Movers is here at your convenience at any time, so contact us freely to help you sort all your things out.