Moving to Aptos with San Jose Movers
Since you have decided to move to a neighborhood in Aptos, you have a lot of things on your mind now. Now you are facing some new decisions, starting from choosing your new home if you haven’t already chosen it yet. The next thing would be selecting a reliable company, which will carefully help your move to your new address.
Regarding this problem, you won’t have a problem at all, hiring San Jose Movers. Having in mind our customers’ feedback, we will do the job with pleasure the way you will be delighted.
San Jose Movers’ professional team has got many years of experience in interstate moving, cross-country moving or just moving next door. Our friendly and caring staff does a variety of services, including packing and unpacking all your belongings, whether they are chubby or breakable, tiny or precious. We make sure all of them will be transported or stored with ultimate care.
Our aim is to have the satisfied customer so that you can rely on us. Just contact our consultants, and one of them will explain all you need to know concerning your relocation. Our lines are open for your convenience 24/7. Then we will agree to your moving date and we will arrange all the services to make your move as smooth as possible.
As you are going to move in a different neighborhood in Aptos, here are some facts, which may be good to know before you settle there. We would also like to ease your search for a new home. That’s why we suggest you visit some reliable online sites to have a look at the real estate market in Aptos.
Aptos, in Santa Cruz –Watsonville Metro Area is an excellent place to live, thanks to its great geographical position by the ocean. Some cons would naturally be cost of living and housing. Anyway, for people with a higher income, this place is a perfect one to enjoy outdoor recreation, beach amusements, hiking in coastal forests and redwoods.
Due to the Mediterranean coastal climate and the mountains nearby, there is always a gentle breeze in summer days, spring and fall are mild. Just in winter, you may experience some storms from the Pacific.
There are 27,000 residents in Aptos. The population is highly educated. Most of these are working professionals, university professors, business owners, artists of all types and world travelers. It is an exclusive, peaceful community with a low crime rate. They are proud of the natural beauty of their area, redwood forests by the ocean, fantastic beaches, small village communities, many movie theaters, live music scene.
The neighborhoods are well-planned and scenic, with excellent restaurants and grocery shops, European boutiques. Schools are good, and there is an excellent junior college, Cabrillo. Here you have California State University Monterey Bay in the south and Santa Cruz on the other side. You can easily get from Aptos to Santa Cruz, Capitola, Soquel or any other town nearby.
Housing prices tend to be high, but not excessive for middle-income people.
Aptos neighborhoods with the different character:
- Seacliff- staying in the north, proud of virtual classroom with a distance learning educational program.
- Seascape – coastal community, a great golf course, a clubhouse for special events.
- Rio del Mar – (Rivers to the Sea), coastal Aptos with all custom built homes in a variety of sizes and styles, close to schools and beaches and excellent freeway access.
- Mar Vista- with Mar Vista Bridge, a bridge, built across the highway for pedestrians and bike traffic, a link to the Seacliff neighborhood.
- Seascape Uplands – a gated community on a hilltop, overlooking the Seascape area, large custom-built homes boast splendid ocean view.
Things to do in Aptos:
- Theaters, music, dance, and a great spot for surfers and golfing, cycling and horse-riding
- The Blues Festival
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, well-maintained and safe
- Getting involved in the arts, attending many events
As San Jose Movers already mentioned, we are offering you some worth-visiting online sites to help you find all available homes for sale in Aptos and choose an ideal one for your future home. In case you would like to spend your vacation there, you can visit worldwide known site Airbnb.
Real Estate Market Review:
- Trulia.com – this online, trusting site offers 179 homes for sale in this area at the moment. Along with the picture of the house, with all data on it, such as the price, the size and number of the rooms, you also have a map of the area with the exact position of every home. Just click on the map and drag a mouse to see all you want to know.
- Zillow.com – has got 153 homes on offer, 10 of which are unmapped. There is a list which goes from the cheapest ones or the newest ones. You can look for all home types, condos, apartments and townhomes.
- Airbnb.com – the best site to find any rental for your vacation. It has in its offer private apartments, beach houses, surfer suits, coastal garden studios, beach rooms of every style, all of them for rent with a wide price range for all tastes and interests. Join a large community of Airbnb site users all over the world:
As you can see, San Jose Movers tries to make your move as easy as it can be. Become one of our satisfied customers and contact us immediately. Waiting for your call, we wish you all the best in future.