Moving to Half Moon Bay with San Jose Movers
If your final decision is moving to a different area in Half Moon Bay, you have definitely made the right choice, because every neighborhood in this city is great in its own way. This is a great place for starting a new life. You probably have many things in your mind now, so San Jose Movers offers its professional help to relocate you safely and securely to your new destination.
Why bothering with packing and unpacking if you can leave the professionals do their job perfectly? You have to deal with other issues, and we offer to assist you all work concerning loading, transporting the goods with much care to the right address, and unloading them instead of you to be sure that everything went well.
We do all types of move, no matter if you move cross-country or just to the next street. We know how precious your belongings are to you, so our aim is to keep you satisfied, completing the whole moving process on your demand.
We will be pleased to offer you a variety of San Jose Movers’ services, including long-distance vehicle shipping, in case this service is needed, too. Don’t hesitate to call our experts, who will do their best to advise you about any issues.
Here we present a short passage about some facts which can be relevant to you, regarding your move.
Lying only twenty miles away from San Francisco, Half Moon Bay is a beach town, south to the Pacific, an idyllic area and a perfect place to start a new life away of the city crowd. It is interesting to notice that, a few percent of its residents speak Portuguese and German as their mother tongue. The residents have a higher income than 90% population in the US.
The town offers its residents many outdoor activities, such as riding a horse by the ocean, playing golf, numerous shops and art galleries in its historic section. The climate here is cool, windy and partly cloudy with mild weather throughout the year. Take a look at the site:
Half Moon Bay neighborhoods:
- San Mateo Rd- it is a suburban, coastal neighborhood, which is primarily made up of medium to large size single family homes and townhomes. Most of the residents own their houses. Lying by the ocean, this area offers the people who live here many amenities and recreational activities.
- Main Street- a beautiful, quiet area, full of modern houses and attractive front gardens. Most commuters use Highway 1 which runs through the city and connects this part to San Francisco peninsula.
Things to do:
- Miramarevents There are many beaches and state parks. During October, Main Street is closed due to the Pumpkin Festival. The festival attracts many people enjoy festivities, art exhibits, and crafts.
- Mavericks – visiting this beautiful wild spot with a massive coral reef and maybe the biggest waves in the world. It is an ideal place for advanced surfers. If you just love walking your dog by the ocean, this is the right place for easy afternoons.
- What is worth visiting: Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Lemos Farm, Arata Pumpkin Farm, Ghost Town of Purissima.
For all info about the things, which this town offers, Tripadvisor.com
There is a variety of sites, which include real estate market in Half Moon Bay. That is why San Jose Movers prepared a list of good online sites, where you may choose from all houses in this area.
- Zillow.com – a reliable online real estate where you can view photos of 61 homes for sale at the moment, see the exact position on the map and use filters to find your perfect place
- Trulia.com – by a simple click on this website you will be able to browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods. At the moment there are two condos and 49 houses in the offer. Her you can also get info on recently sold homes and see the average value.
- Airbnb.com – an online site for rentals. You may choose from some houses and rooms to rent in the area of Half Moon Bay, including pet-friendly vacation rentals.
We truly believe we helped you decide to move to this great area. Call San Jose Movers now to organize your relocation as soon as possible to start new life in this enjoyable area of Half Moon Bay.