Moving to Los Altos with San Jose Movers
You love your city, but you are ready for a change. Maybe you are about to choose another neighborhood for your new home. While you are considering the place for your relocation, we are here to help you. San Jose Movers can assist you with a good moving plan regarding time, your budget and all issues which you may come across.
San Jose Movers is a reliable an experienced moving company, which does a variety of services, whether it is residential moving or corporative one. Our goal is to transport all your precious belongings to your new home with much care and responsibility. We do the packing and unpacking, and we have all the equipment which is required to complete this job correctly.
Our flexible and competitive prices ensure that relocation can be cost-effective and satisfy all your needs. Besides, we offer vehicle shipping to any destination and adequate storage services on your demand.
For more detailed information contact San Jose Movers now, and we will be pleased to advise you on any issue you have regarding your moving plan. Our professional consultants are available for you at any time, so just give us a call.
Regarding your new place of living, Los Altos, located on the east side of Long Beach, is a perfect solution and there are many reasons for it. The weather is excellent, with warm and temperate climate. The average temperature in August is about 20 degrees Celsius, while you can expect 9 degrees Celsius in January. See:
The crime rate is low, schools are great, and it is a family-friendly city. It is a quiet residential area, perfect for raising children.
The quality of life in this city is very high. However, the cost of living is also a little bit higher than the US average. According to the survey of Sperling’s best places, the costs of living in Los Altos, including the prices of housing, groceries, health care, transportation costs, utilities are higher than US average, but still, the quality of life is marked as better than in surrounding cities.
Depending on what part of Los Altos you choose to live in, North Los Altos or South Los Altos, there are many advantages for both of them.
North Los Altos is close to Palo Alto and Mountain View. It takes you about 20 minutes to commute to South Bay at peak times. It is close to El Camino and Central Expressway. This is the area with homes on quite large lots. There are beautiful places to eat in classic family-owned diners and shop at pedestrian-centered downtown streets, First Street and Main Street. Click here
South Los Altos is a moderately walkable neighborhood, which offers an available real estate and easy access to nearby communities. There are many older ranch-style homes, which are the mix of Mediterranean and Craftsman styles. Newer midcentury modern houses are much larger than the older ones, and they are scattered throughout. Homes in this area are significantly less expensive than North Los Altos. There are several decent sized parks, and a lot of them have tennis courts. While the residential parts don’t have streetlights or sidewalks, the Eichler neighborhood stands out with harmonizing, beautiful street lamps, as well as underground utilities.
There are seven shopping districts within Los Altos where you can get just about anything you need. However, depending on where you live, you may have to drive to get groceries, heading to Nob Hill in Mountain View, or Cupertino and the local Rancho Shopping Center, which are convenient for all your needs.
Things to do in Los Altos:
- There are great parks in Los Altos where you can spend some quality time with your family. Its residents take part in Art and Wine Festival, pet parade, festival of lights parade, concerts, held in the parks all year long, New Year’s Day fun run, downtown movie nights, and a great farmers market.
- For those really who want to experience a downtown restaurant scene, Castro Street in Downtown Mountain View is only a couple miles away from the centre and closer for residents of South Los Altos to visit than downtown Los Altos.
- Recommended and worth visiting: Los Altos History Museum, Woodland Library Branch, and Los Altos Main Library.
Los Altos Estate Market Overview:
If you wonder what the housing market looks like and where to find a list of available houses on sold, San Jose Movers can offer you some sites to watch:
- Zillow.com – gives you an extensive database of properties, currently on the market and other home-oriented information. It is an attractive real estate, dedicated to empowering its customers with all the data, including the map with the exact position of homes and distance to other parts in the area.
- Redfin.com – provides you service with local agents, who know all detailed info about the particular area of the homes on the market. They use online tools to make your search smarter and faster. For all available homes, click on the site.
- Realtor.com – at the moment it has the list of 102 homes in Los Altos, sorted by lowest and highest price, newest listing, open house date, price reduced, and largest square feet. Realtor provides a comprehensive source of for-sale properties and professional expertise to help people find the most appropriate home for their family. All available on the site<.
Some other sites you can visit Trulia.com
For any assistance, San Jose Movers are here for you to give you a hand to make your move a stress-free and happy experience. We are looking forward to meeting you.