Moving to San Lorenzo with San Hose Movers
After you have decided to move to a new location in San Lorenzo, you have a lot of things in your mind. Each relocation process is exciting but stressful, and you have to consider hiring the professionals to do most of the tiring job. San Hose Movers are here for your convenience to help you with any advice regarding your needs.
San Jose Movers consists of a team of experts, and it offers you a variety of services, no matter the destination. We are legally capable to deal with interstate and cross-country moving, as well as residential or corporate relocation.
Our reputable moving company will make sure all your belongings get safe and sound to your new home. We have all the equipment, needed for packing and unpacking your stuff with much concern, taking care of every single single thing; it will not get lost or be damaged, we guarantee you.
We are licensed both for long-distance vehicle shipping and for safe storage. Our team of movers is familiar with the area and all its regulations, so your valuable goods will be monitored and ensured all the time, keeping in mind safety requirements.
All you need to do is to call us anytime, and we will be glad to give you some useful tips and assist you in planning your budget. Our lines are available for you at any time of the day, so feel free to contact us now. Let us tell you about the area of San Lorenzo, with detailed review of its neighborhods. The climate in the area is mild, generally warm and temperate. It might be regarded as the tropical climate, since the rainfall is significant, even in the driest month during summer. See more: San Lorenzo is small town; a majority of your neighbors will be elderly retired people or non-English speaking Hispanics who are very friendly. It’s a quiet, pleasant area, without a bit of crime problem.
Shopping options are limited, but you can travel to Pleasanton for a good quality mall. However, Southland will do just fine if you need to buy something quickly. There are several farmers markets throughout the city on Saturday mornings, so that’s very convenient for the organic eaters out there. There is not much of nightlife, and late at night, however you can always find a good restaurant for a family dinner. During the daytime, it’s a cozy, quiet town. When it comes to education, schools in this area are below average in California. Anyway, Chabot Community College is named one of the best Community Colleges in California, so it is the recommendable school with the beautiful campus. It’s a great place to live if you’re single or an excellent starting place for young couples to raise a family.
San Lorenzo neighborhoods:
Hayward Acres – this middle-class neighborhood of San Lorenzo is much like the surrounding areas, bounded by older, smaller homes. Most homes here date from before 1960 with a substantial portion from before World War II. This district is a middle-class neighborhood.
Being close to Hayward Bart, the San Mateo Bridge and not that far away from San Jose, this is also a good spot from which to start most commutes.
Hesperian Blvd is a great area for many reasons. It is one of the best streets in Hayward for revenue shopping like hitting the malls and other outlet stores. There are plenty of second-hand bookstores that have come in handy when it comes to buying cheaper books. There are many open stands in the summer. Traffic is rough, and the road is in a moderate condition. Most houses there could be marked a little higher than in the rest of the city.
Lorenzo Manor – this neighborhood is a delightful area to live, and its residents speak of it very highly. It occupies the western section of San Lorenzo, which spreads from the Arroyo Swim Center to the edge of the bay. Like much of other town’s parts, it is made up of style Ranch homes, dated back to the middle of the last century. It lies on flat grid-like streets. The streets and homes here are mostly very well kept with great lawns and beautiful looks.
Things to do in San Lorenzo:
- Hayward Japanese Gardens –an attractively landscaped garden, located between San Lorenzo Creek and the Hayward Senior Center, with a bunch of headstones, which surround the path. There are also two large ponds with colorful fish in the water. Click here
- San Lorenzo Trail is a peaceful place with lovely views to drop by for a walk, as many residents spend much time walking, too.
- Kennedy Park – the visitors can enjoy the train ride, the carousel, the merry-go-round, the bounce house and the petting zoo. It isn’t large, but it is a cute place to spend a terrific afternoon.
- Lake Chabot Regional Park – the lake is easy to access from different spots for fishing. Boat rentals are reasonable as well. There is the three-mile hike in there, along with the paved road.
To help you go through the list of available homes and other properties, San Jose Movers may present you some real estate:
San Lorenzo Estate Market Overview:
- Trulia.com – regularly offers 350 homes for sale on its site, giving you all relevant information, including the exact position of each property on the map, along with the listing, where you choose a home according to its size and price.
- Zillow.com – a reliable real estate online, where you can find all homes for sale in the area. New for sale are added all the time.
- Airbnb.com – offers you top vacation rentals, classified by room type, with the range of prices for everybody’s budget, with images of rooms and houses, as well as the surroundings. Its site is:
We sincerely hope this page has been useful to you and San Jose Movers are looking forward to your call.