Moving to Scotts Valley with San Jose Movers
Scotts Valley is the area, which attracts many people to find their home there. Since you consider moving there, you should carefully take into account all your obligations and make a good plan. The best thing for you to do is to make a list, adding all issues you might come across. You are thrilled by your move, but you shouldn’t be worried thinking you won’t do something right or on time. That’s why you should hire San Jose Movers to do the tiring and annoying work of packing and unpacking all your belongings properly and securely.
San Jose Movers are professionals who are equipped with all they need to complete the whole relocation process in no time. Our team is here for you to assist you from the start, whether you move is a residential or a corporate one.
We do the whole range of services, including loading and unloading, taking care both of your bulky cargo and some tiny technical gadgets or breakable stuff, precious to you. You might also need long distance vehicle shipping. Our aim is to fulfill all your requests, no matter what they are. Feel free to contact us anytime, since or lines are open for customers 24/7.
As you consider some neighborhood in Scotts Valley to be your new home, let us present you some facts you might not know about this particular area. We also prepared some information about the reliable online sites which will help you find your perfect home or maybe rent a room for a few days to get familiar with the area.
Scotts Valley is a perfect town for many reasons. It is built around the coastal redwood. The closeness to Santa Cruz, which lies to the south, makes it a great home base for anyone who is interested in the Northern California beach life but wants to avoid its crowded, urban atmosphere.
It doesn’t have a thriving nightlife, but it has its fair share of different restaurants, making it a good place for people both young and old – although the price tag makes it excessive for much of the US population. Anyway, it is an ideal place for country lovers. Summers there are warm and dry with foggy nights, while winters are mild and generally with much rain due to winter Pacific storms. The air is typically moving over the region from the ocean, which brings lovely odor and freshness to inland. More info:
The population in Scotts Valley is 12,000. Its home prices are not among the most expensive in California, but its real state consistently ranks among the most expensive in the US. It is mostly a white-collar city, whose residents’ income is much above national average. Most residents are managers, sales, and administrative workers or telecommuters. It is considered to be one of the cities with best-educated residents. They are proud to have a variety of racial and ethnical groups. Apart from English, many of them also speak Spanish and Chinese. Trip advisor
Scotts Valley neighborhoods:
- City Center / Bethany U- this suburban neighborhood has its unique setting, buildings, and flavor. It has some cool things, from the housing stock to the types of households and the way people there get around. The area is made up of medium sized to small single-family homes and townhomes. Most of the homes were built between the 1970s and 1990s.
- Granite Creek Rd / Branciforte Dr – the surprising fact is that it has more British and Canadian ancestry than any other neighborhood in the US. This part is unique for its mix of occupational and cultural groups. Most homes are medium sized to large, and they may look like the same to you, but they all have their own character. They were mostly built in the 1950s.
- Pasatiempo- many of its residents work from home, avoiding commuting. It is a wealthy and quite isolated district with people who choose to work from home. In case they work, it takes them 15 minutes to commute.
Hoping all these facts are useful while thinking of buying a property there, let us present you some online sites with list of homes in Scotts Valley:
- Zillow.com – a worth seeing site where you get all information about real estates, no matter what type you are interested in.
- Trulia.com – an exhaustive online market with all up-to-date info of houses on sale, allowing you to filter your search by size, price and surroundings.
- Airbnb.com – if you think of leasing a place, rent a house or room for a period, here you find an extensive list of available homes and rooms for rent.
We believe all these dates can help you in your choice, we wish you good luck, hoping that you will rely on our help, San Jose Movers will be pleased to give you a hand. We are waiting for your call.