Moving to Stanford with San Jose Movers
You are looking for a perfect future home in Stanford. It is time for a change in your life, and you have much in your mind. You are probably worried since there are so many things to think about, concerning your relocation. San Jose Movers are here to give you a hand to make your move as smooth as possible.
San Jose Movers is made up of a team of the reliable and professional movers with much experience in residential or corporate relocation, whether it is cross-country moving, interstate moving or just moving across the street. We will make sure all your goods come to another location safely and undamaged. We do the packing and unpacking with utmost care.
In case you need long distance vehicle shipping, we are here to do it for you in no time. You don’t need to worry about any issue related the whole process since we know the regulations and our movers have done it hundreds of times.
Do not hesitate to contact us in any part of the day. Our consultants are available for you, ready to help you with any useful advice. They may assist you with your budget plan and give you all the instructions concerning relocation.
San Jose Movers are equipped with everything you need to handle that arduous task of loading and unloading; having in mind that all our customers’ requirements must be fulfilled. Our aim is to satisfy all your needs. Waiting for your call, we prepared the following text, which might help you to have an entire picture of a Stanford neighborhood you are going to settle soon. Stanford lies in the area of Santa Clara County. There is Mediterranean climate. The weather here is delightful all year round, with not too hot, but dry summers and the average temperature of 70 degrees F. For all the weather facts, see
Stanford’s residents include professionals, singles, and families with kids, retirees and tourists. Having in mind the advantages, it is clean and green, with excellent medical facilities, parks and recreation, many shopping options, and safe, considering a little crime rate. Some of the cons would be air quality and the cost of living, which is higher than US average. The population is 13,500, with the median age of 21, 5. There is 90 % of college educated residents. The median income is 35,000 dollars. The unemployment rate is only 4.1%. For more info, visit the site:
Stanford is a census-designated place. The CDP is mainly made up of Stanford University. Its population consists of the inhabitants of on-campus housing, with graduate student villages and a part of the area with the single-family homes, which are the properties of the faculty residents. These homes are located on leased Stanford land. This area is called “College Ghetto.”
College Terrace is a residential neighborhood adjacent to the campus. Here you can find all the streets named after colleges and universities. It lies between South California Avenue and Stanford Avenue, and it is a complete residential part. There are three parks in this neighborhood. It is a popular area where some celebrities, like Joan Baez, had their home. Have a look at
Things to do in Stanford:
The city is famous for Stanford University, Rodin Sculpture Garden, Hoover Tower and Iris& B. Gerard Cantor Center for Visual Arts with its outstanding exhibits. If you want to spend some fantastic family time, we can suggest you go to:
- Peers Park – equipped with many play structures where the kids can enjoy climbing or playing in the sand, basketball court or a rock wall. Everything is shaded by leafy trees for and enjoyable day.
- Lazy “H” Ranch – they organize a summer camp, which combines stable life, arts, and crafts, horse care and outdoor fun with a welcoming staff.
- Take part in various winery tours with wine tasting, numerous sports events, concerts, and festivals
Stanford Real Estate Market Overview:
There are various sites where you may look for your ideal home so that you may be confused searching information online. San Jose Movers gathered list of available properties:
- Trulia.com – helps your search, offering all the homes, classified by their size, price, style, and neighborhood. It gives you all details, including demographics, amenities, and lifestyles. At the moment there are eight houses on viewable map area, with prices ranging from 40,000 dollars to 90,000 dollars. To take a look at the homes.
- Zillow.com – offers you all kinds of relevant, up-to-date properties, for sale and rentals in Stanford and the surrounding cities, as well as all over California. You may easily drift through its website, and look at the actual offer, from the newest homes to the cheapest ones. You may choose from the variety of types, condos, townhomes, duplexes, bank owned homes and short sales.
- Airbnb.com – it is a useful website if you look for a room to rent for a period. It is a reliable site where you can see the feedback by posts of the previous tenants and have a clue about what to rent. Its 150,000 users can confirm the site’s usage.
We hope we have helped you get a clear picture of Stanford and its surrounding area. Now it is easier to find the perfect place for your future home. Give San Jose Movers a ring, and you will get the answers to all possible issues concerning the whole moving process. Our lines are open 24/7., so feel free to contact us.