Moving within Felton with San Jose Movers
You have chosen a neighborhood in the area of Felton to be your future home. Now you have to deal with many things, which include the whole relocation process. No problem, San Jose Movers is a reliable and very professional moving company, which will do it in no time.
San Jose Movers has a team of experts, which can resolve any issue to complete this job. We do interstate moving, cross-country moving, or just moving next door.
Contact San Jose Movers lines and our agent will answer all your questions. Just pick a moving date, and we will pack and store all your belongings carefully for transporting. Don’t worry; we’ve got all the boxes and other equipment to prepare the goods for shipment. We also do the unloading and unpacking and guarantee you all your stuff will be in the same condition.
Let’s see now some facts about the area of Felton, where you intend to settle in future. It is a lovely small town in Santa Cruz with the population of about 5.000. Some of the pros living in Felton are sunny weather, stable housing market, lots of local amenities and low crime rates.
Cost of living index is 15% higher than average in California, and median household income is 23% greater than average. Average summer temperature is 60 degrees F. The weather is very pleasant. You can always take a look at the weather updates on
The town is in the mountains, a rural living place, but still close to the freeway. The environment is cool and woodsy with fresh air. The commute is not too long if you work in nearby towns, just over the hill.
Many people, who work in San Jose and can’t afford to buy a house there, so they live in this, much cheaper area of mountainous Felton,.
- Town Center – it is the most expensive area in Felton. 30% households have more than four cars. It is a great neighborhood to raise a family. Single-family homes are predominant.
- Mount Hermon / Paradise Park- It is primarily made up of small single homes, studios and small apartment buildings. A significant percentage of housing is seasonally occupied because they are filled with college students. That’s why many buildings around are empty.
- Zayante / Lopico’ – Many of its residences are older and well-established. The houses have a particular character since they were all built between 1940 and 1969. This neighborhood is the combination of good-quality schools, single-family homes and above- average safety.
Things to do in Felton:
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park – It is perfect to have a nice walk among the giant redwoods:
- Big Foot Museum –It is a fun, small museum, which contains two rooms, where you can see a collection of Bigfoot footprint casts, clips from a movie and a map with Bigfoot sightings.
- Loch Lomond Recreation area – There is a beautiful lake with a marina and a park. The lake is green and quiet, and fishing is allowed. Visit the site:
Real Estate Market Review:
If you are looking for an online property site, here are some good suggestions:
1.Trulia.com– This well-visited online site always offers a range of different properties for sale. You can easily drag a mouse on a map and search, which home is best for you:
2. Zillow.com – The site constantly has up-to-date homes for sale in Felton neighborhoods, and the town’s surroundings. See, what’s on market at the moment.
3. Airbnb.com – Airbnb is a famous world-wide site with all rentals available anywhere on the globe. Join a big group of its users and choose among many homes and rooms for your vacation.
To conclude, San Jose Movers has tried its best to get you informed about all relevant data for your move somewhere soon. Let us help you in it and contact us freely at any time of the day!