Moving within Portola Valley with San Jose Movers
Are you looking forward to moving to another neighborhood? That’s a great decision, but it is also a bother, considering all the stuff you have to deal with.
Because relocating is a tiresome job, San Jose Movers offers you a variety of services to do this job in no time. You can rely on us to transport your goods safely to another location.
Our team is friendly group of experienced professionals, who will do packing and unpacking, loading and unloading in no time. We will handle your move with competence and care.
Our services include all types of move, whether it is residential or corporate move, we are skillful to do the job perfectly. Our goal is to have satisfied customers, so we do our best to satisfy all your requirements.
San Jose Movers does interstate moving, cross-country moving, as well as just moving next door.
Call our service, and you will get all useful information. We will solve any issue you have. We are waiting for your call, and until then we have prepared for you some useful info.
Portola Valley lies in the heart of Silicon Valley in the area of the Santa Cruz foothills. The area provides Mediterranean climate with much more rain in the winter time than in summer. For more info:
The area of Portola Valley provides large lots and homes. There are many old-style ranch homes, traditional estates, and luxury homes. The town offers miles of hiking and biking trails through the rolling hills and oak wooded areas. See more:
Portola Valley neighborhoods:
- Central Portola Valley-It is placed between the major cross sections of town. There are excellent schools, local shopping and restaurants and the Town Center. Residents enjoy peace and privacy.
- Alpine Uplands (Los Trancos) – This area, lying among treetops, offers privacy and rustic charm and beautiful views of grasslands and forests. Housing is more affordable than in other similar areas in town. In the Vista Verde area at the top of the hill, you can find large parcels, new constructions and a great view of the mountains, the bay and the valley below.
- The Ranch – The area offers ten miles of riding, hiking and jogging trails. About two hundred single-family detached homes are built of natural materials to fit with the oak woodland environment.
- Brookside/ Willowbrook – This part is a charming community with many homes, which maintain their original structures. Smaller lots make the area more accessible for the first time buyers. It is close to the public middle school, a private boarding school, and a primary school.
- Ladera – It lies on a hillside, with the access to Highway 280. Most homes here maintain the ranch style or modern construction and design with updated interior. They have views to the eastern mountains and the valley.
- Santa Maria/Russell – The area is known as Woodside Highlands. Situated among the redwoods, it stretches up the hillside toward the coast. Homes are modest in size and much more affordable regarding price than other neighborhoods.
Portola Valley Estate Market Overview:
In the next passage San Jose Movers gives you a short list of best sites to look for and find your perfect home:
- Zillow.com – has a wide variety of properties all over the area of Portola Valley. Clicking on a map, you can see the price and the position and choose which home would suit you best.
- Trulia.com – This reliable online site for real estate market offers a broad range of real estate properties in Portola Valley area and its surrounding.
- Airbnb.com – a well-known agent, which has in its offer vacation rentals. The site lists all rooms according to the room type in a house and price range. Clicking on “instant book,” you can book a room without waiting for a host approval.
San Jose Movers has tried to ease your search with the info above. For any further help concerning your move, just contact our service and we will be glad to assist you.