Redwood City Professional Movers
Are you considering moving to a different part of Redwood City? Do you want to move to a house that is tailored to your needs? What are you waiting for? There are a number of houses in Redwood City that are just perfect for you. If you have already decided about what place you are going to move to, then it is the right moment to start considering the perfect moving company that will take care of your moving process. With Redwood City Professional Movers you can make sure that you are in good hands!
Redwood City Professional Movers are a reliable and affordable moving company that can assist you in this, at first glance, strenuous process. With our energetic and enthusiastic moving team, this process will turn into a most pleasant one. You can just sit back and relax, while our professional movers will see to all the difficulties that moving to another house entails. Our company offers various kinds of services, residential or corporate.
You won’t have to worry that your tiny belongings will be lost or how to pack and load your bulky cargo because our services include packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, climate-controlled supplies moving, and many others. If you want to know more details about our services, you can always call our 24/7 service who will gladly answer all your questions. If you are still not certain what your future home will be, you can take a quick look at the short text about Redwood City that we created for you and visit the suggested websites for house sales or rentals.
About Redwood City:
Along with many cities located in Silicon Valley, such as San Francisco, Santa Cruz, San Mateo or Union City, Redwood City is home to numerous high-tech companies, including Evernote, Box, Oracle, Electronic Arts, and many more. It was named after the woods that once covered the peninsula, which can still be seen from Purisima Redwoods Loop. In 2010, the population of Redwood City was estimated at around 77,000 people. Due to the rapid boom in advanced industries, this city started to gain momentum amongst young professionals especially. Emerald Lake Hills and North Fair Oaks districts are mainly under Redwood City government. Furthermore, one of the greatest jails in this area, San Mateo Jail, is located in Redwood City.
Redwood City is located in the area of mild Mediterranean climate, where winters are cool and moist, and summers warm and dry. The coldest month of the year is December, with the lowest recorded temperature of 16 ⁰F in 1949, while the warmest one is July, with the highest recorded temperature of 110 ⁰F. If you’d like to check the current weather forecast for Redwood City, you can follow this link:
Redwood City is a vibrant and eclectic city that invests in its culture and arts. For instance, the Fox Theatre has been one of the greatest Redwood’s attractions for almost a hundred years. Its downtown area provides various kinds of entertainment, such as street performances, wine bars, night clubs, concerts, restaurants, etc. Redwood City boasts with long history of education as well, whose Sequoia High School was built only four years after Stanford University. Moreover, if you are an anti-GMO type, you’ll enjoy the fresh fruit and vegetables produced by local farmers. With its friendly and polite citizens and cosmopolitan spirit, Redwood City has everything you can ask for, but we will recommend some of the best neighborhoods to move to.
Where to Live in Redwood City:
- Westport – Most of the high-tech companies in Redwood City are located in this area, which is the main reason why real estate prices are so high here. This small and relatively well-off neighborhood is full of luxurious homes and leafy surroundings. Both young professionals and young families will find this neighborhood extremely appealing.
- Oakwood – Oakwood is a neighborhood where you have a blend of lower-class and upper-class residences, so everyone can find something that’s within their budget. Schools are not of the best quality in this area, but this is a small area, so other neighborhoods are not so far either.
- Marine – Marine is another commercial neighborhood that is the home to many high-tech companies, such as Oracles, so the area is loaded with offices and crowded with businessmen. When it’s a lunch break, you’d better not visit any of the Marine’s cafes and eateries, since they will be packed with Oracle’s employees. If you are a young professional looking for a new place to live, then you might want to start considering Marine.
- Eagle Hill – This is mainly residential neighborhood and is perfect for families. Some of the best schools in Redwood City are located in this area. There are also plenty of parks and gardens in this area, so if you are a natural lover, Eagle Hill’s greenery will leave you breathless. You have various opportunities for recreation – you can play tennis, baseball or soccer, or you can jog along beautiful tree-lined streets. Your children will be happy ith Eagle Hill’s playgrounds as well.
Redwood City Real Estate Market Overview:
Whether you are looking for a place to rent or a place to buy, it is never easy to find a perfect home. However, there are plenty of websites where you can find information about Redwood City’s real estate market, but we suggest that you check those three pages:
- Trulia.com – This website offers a general overview of Redwood City and its neighborhoods. You will information about real estate market, about its demographics, lifestyle, education, etc. According to Trulia, its median sales price of homes is $1,350,500, with a price per square foot of $914, and if you are considering renting a house, you will probably have to pay around $4,800 a month. Trulia currently has 49 houses on offer, 24 of which are open houses, and 20 in the pre-foreclosure or auction.
- Zillow.com – Zwillow.com is a comprehensive website where you can find up-to-date information about houses on sale in Redwood City. Its interactive maps are an extremely helpful tool when finding an ideal neighborhood to live in, giving you a broader picture about what area is cheaper and which one is more affordable. Zillow also allows you to filter your search according to the price, number of rooms and bathrooms and other amenities, or according to its size and type. Zillow has 50 houses for sale, so you will surely be able to find something suitable for you. More information about houses on sale in Redwood City.
- Airbnb.com – If you are not able to afford to buy a new place to live, you can always consider renting one. Airbnb is a reliable and affordable online real estate market, where you can rent a house, an apartment or a single room for a couple of months or for a longer period of time. Airbnb has customers from all around the world, with over 190 countries and more than 34,000 cities. Follow this link to get more information about Redwood City rentals.
If you have finally found a perfect place to live in Redwood City, it’s the right moment to embark on a journey to your future home. Call our service to arrange your moving date, and we will begin your relocation process immediately. Don’t hesitate anymore, and let Redwood City Professional Movers take care of the tedious part of this inevitable procedure.