Living in Atherton
We did some research about the area of Atherton to gather all the info, which you might be interested in if you are planning to move here. Atherton is a part of the San Francisco metropolitan area with a population of 7,000. It is a small and cozy neighborhood that is ideal for families to settle down. Climate is classified as warm and temperate with no snow at all. The hottest month is July with a temperature of 79 degrees. More info about the weather:
It was once a part of Spanish rancho. All lots are subdivided into smaller parcels, which are smaller than an acre. The median age in Atherton is 47 years. The median home value is 6.36 million dollars. To take a look at the city data, click on
Some of the Neighborhoods to Check Out
- Lindenwood: Its streets are laid out in the pattern of the 19th century walking paths. Sometimes people get lost because they have curved streets. Walking downtown, you have a country feel. You can enjoy looking at decorative walls, statues, and fountains.
- Atherton Oaks: a peaceful, quiet, and relaxing neighborhood, a place with a story and character, with the library, city hall, schools, and Holbrook-Palmer Park.
- Lloyd Park: lies between El Camino Real and the Southern Pacific Railroad tracks. It has street lamps, sidewalks, and a lot of kids all the time. The residents go shopping in Downtown Menlo Park, El Camino Real, and Redwood City.
- West Atherton: is ranked as the wealthiest of all neighborhoods. It is home to most of Silicon Valley’s most elite executives and investors; the neighborhood is one of the most sought-after residential areas in the San Francisco Bay Area. Homes are located on lots of one or more acres, hidden behind private gates and large hedges. These homes typically sell for $10 million or more.
- West of Alameda: The neighborhood is comprised of physicians and attorneys who worked in the city and come on weekends to take a deep breath and relax in the calm, quiet landscape with ranch homes. You can hear the sounds of splashing fountains behind gates and vine-covered stone walls. The full plantings and wide green spaces serve as fitting frames for the designed homes. See the site
Real Estate Market in Atherton:
After deciding your perfect neighborhood to move to, you will have to find your dream home. We can help you out with that because we know where are the places with the best offers.
Trulia.com – presents you a bunch of houses for sale, showing their neighborhoods, the exact position, their mortgages, price, size, and open hours.
Zillow.com – this reliable site lets you view listing photos of 32 homes for sale, review, and sales history. Just use its detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Moving to Atherton
We want to assist you in fulfilling your dreams. You probably made a firm decision to change your location and move somewhere in the area of Atherton. It is a big change in your life, and you have a lot of things in your mind now. San Jose Professional Movers team has much to offer you to make your relocation without any stress. We know you consider various options and we can help you with our advice, since we have had the experience, including residential or corporate moving.
San Jose Professional Movers does a variety of services, starting with packing, which would take you much time if you do it yourself. Nothing will be damaged. Your goods will be carefully loaded, shipped, and unloaded with all our guarantees. You don’t need to worry about ordering moving equipment because we have it in order for all your precious belongings to get relocated safely and carefully. We are here for you with all the needed equipment and reliable and friendly local movers to do your relocation without any trouble.
Are Movers Going to Disassemble My Furniture?
We can talk in our name, and our professional movers are getting to your location ready! All the moving equipment needed for disassembly and reassembly of your furniture. Everything that needs to be disassembled and reassembled will be by our skilled local movers.
Can Movers Pack for Me?
San Jose Professional Movers is a moving company with trained and professional packers and movers. Packing is not a part of our standard offer, but once you request it, we will make a plan around it. Having our professional movers for packing as well is always a good choice because we will save you a lot of time and energy. Not to mention that your items will be safe and sound during the move.
Get a FREE Moving Quote
For any question you may have, contact our customer service, which is available for you every day of the week. Consult us and spare yourself the trouble with organizing that tiresome work. Our goal is to make you a happy and satisfied customer.