Menlo Park Professional Movers
Living in the San Francisco Bay Area is by no means cheap, and Menlo Park is a city which is close to the great technological hubs in Silicon Valley, such as Palo Alto, Stanford or Redwood City, so for that reason, its median sales price of homes is very high at the moment. On the other hand, Menlo Park is a place where you can earn education of the greatest quality! These are the reasons why many people choose to move to this city, or choose to stay in the city. If you are thinking about relocating within Menlo Park, you can contact Menlo Park Professional Movers who will take care of all the tedious details of a relocation process.
Our moving experts have years of moving experience and they are very polite. They are also very tolerant and they will always try to meet your needs and requirements. Menlo Park Professional Movers offer a wide range of services – residential or corporate moving; moving supplies, climate-controlled storage units, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, among many others. For more information about our services, you can always call our 24-hour service who will gladly answer all your questions.
Our professional movers will start with your moving process anytime you choose – either on business days or on weekends. They are a hard-working and responsible team who will never let you down! With our affordable and reliable moving company, you won’t have to spend much time organizing your relocation process. We will do that instead of you, and all you need to do is drive yourself to your future destination. Until you schedule your moving date, you can have a glance at the short text about Menlo Park that we created for you.
About Menlo Park, CA:
Menlo Park is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and it belongs to San Mateo County. Its population amounts to around 31,000 people. Due to the fact that 70% of its citizens have a degree, Menlo Park is considered to be one of the most educated cities, not only in California, but also in the whole USA. The city is very close to some of the major high-tech cities in California (25 minutes away from San Francisco) and it is developing very rapidly.
Life in Menlo Park is a blend of traditional style and of urban modernity. It is a vibrant city where you can enjoy the performances of street buskers, or you can relax and find peace and harmony in some of its numerous parks. There are more than 10,000 trees growing in this city, for which reason it acquired the name of a ’Tree City USA’. Menlo Park has a strong sense of community, so whichever neighborhood you opt for, you won’t be disappointed. You will always be welcomed in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. Moreover, this city has the unemployment rate lower than 2%, and together with its low crime rate, it makes this city perfect to live. The city isn’t lacking in restaurants, bars, cafes or shops either.
Things to do in Menlo Park, CA:
- Bedwell Bayfront Park – This beautiful bayside park and its vast bright green grass fields are perfect for hiking or for flying kites. Bedwell Bayfront Park is also very convenient for young professionals who want to take a break from a busy day at work. These green rolling hills will be such a rest for our preoccupied minds.
- Allied Arts Guild – This Mediterranean style complex is the home to many artists’ and craftsmen’s studios, as well as to several stores and Blue Garden Cafe, where you can take a break and have a drink after a casual stroll. Various symposiums, meetings, wedding receptions and birthday parties take place at Allied Arts Guild.
- Kepler’s Books – Kepler’s Books is an academic hub of Menlo Park, where you have an abundance of various books, comics or magazines you can buy. It was founded in 1955 and its reputation is growing every day. Many of the Stanford students and professors are loyal customers in this bookstore. Kepler’s Books is more than just a bookstore. Many events, such as concerts, workshops or lectures are held in this place.
- Flood Park – Another of the city’s numerous parks. However, Flood Park stands out because of its famous oak trees. This place is perfect for picnics, but also for people who are into sport, since there are many courses and fields in this park. Furthermore, it has a swimming pool where you can cool down during a blistering summer day.
- Feldman’s Books – This bookstore is located in a house that dates back to 1880, and is considered too be one of the oldest houses in Menlo Park. Due to the proximity to Stanford University, the bookstore is very well equipped, and you have a variety of entertainment and academic subjects you can check out.
- Refuge – This beer pub has not only good beer, but also wine and food of very good quality. If your belly’s calling for something delicious to eat and drink, don’t miss visiting this place!
Overview of Menlo Park Real Estate Market:
If you haven’t chosen your future home yet, you can take a look at the online real estate markets we suggested. There are a number of houses for sale or to rent, so anyone should be able to find the place where they will settle.
- Trulia.com – On this website that is extremely easy to use you can find all the necessary details that need to be taken into consideration when choosing a perfect place to live. Apart from Menlo Park real estate market overview, Trulia.com offers useful information about its demographics, quality of education, lifestyles, etc. Trulia.com is currently offering 50 homes for sale, 28 of which are open houses and 8 in the pre-foreclosure or auction. According to the website, its medial sales home price is around $2,100,000, with a square foot of $1,283, while renting a home on a monthly basis is around $6,500. More about Menlo Park you can read.
- Zillow.com – Zillow.com is another useful website that offers up-to-date information about Menlo Park home sales. Its interactive maps and charts make it simple to use, and its detailed real estate filters are of great help as well, such as price, type or size of the house, number of rooms, location, amenities, etc. You can list photos or review sales history of your future nest. You can find condos, duplexes, townhomes, etc. Zillow.com is currently offering 48 homes for sale in Menlo Park, and its median home values estimate is slightly lower than at Trulia.com, being around $1,959,700. To check Zillow’s current offer visit.
- Airbnb.com – If you are currently financially unable to buy a place to live, you can always consider renting one. Airbnb.com is an affordable and a reliable online real estate market that offers an abundance of homes to rent for a shorter or a longer period of time. You can rent a single room, or you can rent the whole apartment. You can also see reviews about the landlords by their previous tenants, so you can be sure that you’ll be safe when choosing a perfect home to rent. More about Menlo Park real estate market you can find here.
If you are closer to choosing what your future home will be, you can start thinking about your relocation date. Just give us a ring find more information about your moving process, and our 24/7 service will be at your disposal. Menlo Park Movers are eagerly waiting for your call!