Watsonville Professional Movers
Watsonville is an agricultural California city, with a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. If you’d like to move to another home in Watsonville, either because it is closer to your workplace and your children’s school, or the property itself is more convenient for you, don’t hesitate anymore! Relocating to a different part of the city might look like a frustrating process since it requires quality organization, exhaustive resources and proper management. If you don’t want an unpleasant experience with moving help to happen again, get in touch with Watsonville Professional Movers. We provide top-quality relocation services, so feel free to turn to us in case you need some help to prepare for your moving process.
Our movers have years of experience, they are professional and very well-trained, so be certain that they will execute your relocation plan properly and in no time. We are familiar with each corner of the city, have enabled us to offer one of the best moving solutions in Watsonville. The skills that our movers possess are the ones that will make your home transfer as swift and carefree as possible. We always tend to respond to our clients’ needs, and we are there for you 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer a wide array of services, including residential or corporate moving; moving supplies, climate-controlled storage units, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, and many more.
Everybody has to face the life-changing decision of starting an independent life and moving to a new home. This decision is one of the most difficult ones in our lives, since finding a perfect place to leave is by no means easy. However, with Watsonville Professional Movers you can sit back and relax and let us deal with the tedious part of the relocation process. If you’re still thinking about what your future home will exactly be, have a glance at a short text about Watsonville and that we prepared for you, and you might find something just for you!
About Watsonville, CA:
Watsonville is a city located in Santa Cruz county and whose population is around 51,199 according to the 2010 statistics. Watsonville’s dominant field of industry if farming, and it is famous for growing fruit like apples and strawberries, and vegetables such as lettuce, broccoli or cauliflower. This California city is ethnically, culturally and socially diverse, consisting largely of Hispanic population, together with people of Croatian, Portuguese, Japanese or Filipino origin.
Climate in Pajaro Valley, where Watsonville is situated, is Mediterranean and relatively pleasant. Summers are usually long, mild and dry, with very little rainfall. On the on the other hand, winters are short, cool and arid. The average daily winter temperatures in Watsonville are 59.9 °F, and the evening temperatures around 38.5 °F, while summer daily temperatures amount to 73.2 °F, and night temperatures are usually around 51.7 °F.. This type of weather is very convenient for organic food growth, so if you choose to live Watsonville, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a very healthy lifestyle.
Watsonville prides itself on the great quality of education, whose lower education system has more than 18,000. There are both religious and non-religious based schools in Watsonville. Some of the best rated schools are: Bradley Elementary School, Linscott Charter School, Pajaro Valley High School, Pacific Coast Charter School, etc. Due to the fact that it is very close to some large cities and universities and that is a coastal city, many students and young professionals opt for this location precisely. Beautiful scenery, great schools, relaxed and warm atmosphere are attracting more and more people who want to run away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy suburban tranquility.
Things to do in Watsonville:
- Gizdich Ranch – If you have a sweet tooth, you won’t be disappointed with Gizdich Ranch freshly made fruit pies. You have a wide selection of jams, which make this dessert a mouthwatering experience! Besides, they are not expensive and anyone can afford it. Gizdich Ranch also has numerous picnic spots, where you can let your hair down after a long and busy week at work.
- Sunset State Beach – Sunset State Beach is a very popular destination for those who enjoy outdoor activities such as swimming, biking, jogging or sunbathing. Many students enjoy wonderful summer evenings full of stars, when they sing, dance, and share experiences. And those of you who are sunset and sunrise admirers, the stunning view on the Monterey Bay will leave you breathless!
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple – If you want to go to a place where you can find harmony and peace, then you shouldn’t miss visiting Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple. You will be teleported to a beautifully decorated Indian temple, and the intricate details painted by skilled artist will certainly astonish you.
- Skydive Surfcity – If you are a daredevil type, you’ll be amazed by this skydive opportunity! Professional and experienced instructors will lead you through this unforgettable journey, during which you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of spectacular California coastline and vast turquoise Pacific Ocean.
- Elkhorn Slough Brewing Company – Going for a beer during a scorching tropical day seems like a great idea! This local brewing company will serve you with delicious beer whose type you can choose – light, IPA, stout, etc.
Watsonville Real Estate Market Overview:
Whether you are in search for a rental or a home to buy, it is always hard to find the place just perfect for you. However, you don’t need to worry since there are myriads of websites that offer useful information about Watsonville’s real estate market, but we suggest exploring the following websites:
- Trulia.com – This website offers a comprehensive overview of Watsonville and its neighborhoods. Apart from its real estate market, it offers up-to-date information about its demographics, lifestyles, education quality, etc. According to Trulia.com, its median sales price of homes is $505,000, with a price of $358 per square foot, and if you are thinking about renting a house, you will probably have to pay around $3,095 a month. Trulia currently has 64 houses on offer, 12 of which are open houses, and 2 in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned stages of the foreclosure process. For more information click here.
- Zillow.com – Zwillow.com is a comprehensive online real estate market where you can find information about current houses on offer in Watsonville. It uses interactive maps that are extremely helpful, when searching for an ideal neighborhood to live in, giving you a wider picture about which area is more affordable and which one is more expensive. Zillow also allows you to filter your search according to the price, number of rooms and bathrooms and other amenities, or according to its size and type. On Zillow.com, the median sales price of homes is slightly lower than on Trulia.com, being around $486,500. Zillow has 125 houses for sale at the moment, so you will definitely be able to find something suitable for you. More information about houses on sale in Watsonville you can find on the following website :
- Airbnb.com – In case you are unable to afford to buy a new place to live at the moment, you can always consider renting one. Airbnb is an affordable and reliable online real estate market, where you can rent a whole house, an apartment or a single room for a or a longer period of time or for a couple of days, all within your price range. Airbnb has customers from all over the world, with more than 190 countries and over 34,000 cities. Follow this link to get more information about Watsonville rentals:
We hope that this article was useful and that it has helped you make your final decision about your future home. Now that you have a perfect moving company and a perfect home, contact us to set your moving date, and Watsonville Professional Movers will start your relocation process in no time! We are looking forward to working with you!